1. It is compulsory for all students to complete 75% attendance before every exam to make them eligible to sit for the examination. In case attendance is short, students will not be eligible for promotion/any academic award.
2. Adequate preparatory leave is given before each exam. It is mandatory for students to attend school till the last working day.
3. Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than ten consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/ her name struck off the rolls; readmission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee provided the vacancy still exists.
4. A child returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate from a doctor.
5. Ideal student- teacher ratio ( 30 : 1 ).
6. Students suffering from any one of the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
7. Only those students will be put ‘on duty’ who represent the school while playing a tournament, a sport or participate in any other event. Any student, not representing the school, will have no such claim.
Knowledge, smartness, self-dependence and orientation is the purpose of education in Ajit Public School...
The dyanamic vision of Ajit Public School is that of Mr. Abhishek Jain. His desire to spread value based education...
Objectives of Schooling To develop competence for effective participation in day-to-day situations.