1. Oral warning and counseling.
2. Written warning.
3. Fine wherever applicable.
4. Issue of Yellow Cards.
5. Withdrawal of bus facilities for misbehavior in the school bus.
6. Parents will be responsible for dropping their wards to school and picking them up.
7. Rustication and expulsion as per rules.
8. Stress on all-around development of the students.
9. BLUE CARD: Students habitually late or not properly dressed will be put on this card by the appointments in the break each day, for a week and will not be taken off the blue card till an improvement is visible.
11. RED CARD: Careless and untidy work in academics leads to the award of a Red card, which has to be signed by the subject teacher on each day of the week during which the student is on the Red card. If the progress during the week is satisfactory, the Red Card is discontinued.