Recommendations for Parents / Guardians
1. To give shape to visions of the school and to bring our excellent results it is expected from the parents that:-
2. They should be very specific in checking the neatness, cleanliness and punctuality of their ward while sending them to school.
3. They should be regular in going through the student‘s school diary and add here to the remarks and suggestions there in.
4. They should take care to avoid making adverse remarks about the school or its teachers in the presence of their children. This will only result in probable loss of respect that the students have for the institution and its members. However, genuine complaints can be put forward to the Principal for an appropriate solution.
5. They should assist their ward in completion of the home tasks assigned and to make sure that their ward is attending extra classes as and when arranged in the school.
6. They should see that their ward returns home on time and any case of irregularity must be reported immediately to the school office.
7. They should encourage their ward to pay regular visits to the school library.
8. Please see that your ward carries text/ exercise books according to the time table. No extra books are allowed.
Late arrivals in school
The school gate will close 5 minutes after the first bell rings.
Late arrivals, wherever applicable, will be fined Rs. 50/- if they arrive after the gate has been closed. A second offence will entail a fine of Rs. 150.
Disciplinary action will be taken against late arrivals who are not carrying the Almanac.
School Timings & Schedule for Interaction :
|Arrival of school buses||7:15 a.m. − 7:30 a.m.||8:45 a.m. − 9:00a.m.|
|School Duration||7:30 a.m. − 1:00 p.m.||9:00a.m. − 3:00 p.m.|
|Departure of school buses||1:15 p.m.||3:15 p.m.|
|Principal||Office||With prior appointment||With prior appointment|
|Vice Principal||Office||11:00 am to 1:30 pm||12:30 pm to 3:15 pm|
|Class Teachers / Subject Teachers||Class Room||Only in PTM||Only in PTM|